Raised Pavement Markings
The Raised Pavement Markings, also known as Cat’s eye, have been carefully designed to guarantee safety in asphalt surface.
Equipped with glass sphere that increase its luminosity during day and night, this Raised Pavement Marking stands out for its versatility and efficiency in road signaling.
- Durable Construction: Molded in one piece of stainless steel, the Raised Pavement Markings present an in-extensible body with filling, transform it into a device resistant to shocks and impacts, ensuring a long lifespan.
- Integral Functionality: Ideal for several applications, this button functions to reduce speed in pedestrian crossings and scholar zones, as a lane delimiter in all kind of roads.
- Security: Glass sphere has a thermal tempering, providing a 100% of safety. In case of breaking, the device is cracked in small and harmless parts, ensuring user’s integrity.
- Stability in asphalt surface: Option to include a bolt on the back of the marker for a better fastening to the asphalt surface. ABS bolt is resistant and durable, it doesn’t crack, but is worn away, avoiding damage to tires.
- Road Signaling: Place on the pavement to guide traffic flow, reduce speed and effectively delimit roads.
- Night Visibility: The reflection of the sphere provides greater visibility during night, improving safety in pedestrian zones, crossings and other environments.
Installation and Maintenance:
- Easy to Install: Raised Pavement Markings are easy to install, usually installed with high resistance epoxy adhesive. This glue has excellent adhesion properties, guaranteeing a durable installation without subsequent maintenance.
- Diameter: 5.3 in
- Height: 1.5 in
Raised Pavement Marking is considered an efficient and safe solution for road signaling, combining durability, versatility and ease of installation.
Its innovative design and high-quality materials create a reliable option to improve safety in different traffic areas.
We invite you to discover our variety of markers such as the Solar Led Road Marker.