Reflectors on road
The road studs or cat’s eye play an essential role in road signaling, reflecting light of vehicles.
Its main function lies in indicating the lanes on highways, thus contributing to road safety effectively.
Reflective road stud is designed to be the perfect decoration offering elegance to every street, avenue or traffic circles.
Its versatility stands out the resistance of the product, allowing its installation for lane delimitation, parking lot demarcation and speed control in traffic circles, withstanding the constant traffic perfectly.
Manufactured in stainless steel, with one reflective side, providing several key features:
- High intensity reflective.
- Resistant to shocks and impacts.
- Outstanding functionality on highways and avenues.
- Smooth surface, without sharp edges.
- Body resistant to abrasion.
- Coefficient of retro-reflection that complies with the ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) minimum standards.
- Integrated reflective of high impact methyl methacrylate and high retro-reflection optical prisms.
- Option to include bolts for safer fastening.
- Exceptional durability even in extreme weather conditions.
- Maintenance free.
- Length: 3.9 in
- Width: 3.9 in
- Height: 0.8 in
- White, amber or red
In conclusion, these Reflectors on road are outstanding elements for road safety, integrating esthetics, durability and efficiency in signal functions.
Its resistance to impact, high power reflective and durability transforms it into key elements for vehicle’s traffic regulation.
However, by exploring complementary options is crucial to consider road studs, devices as reflective road markers or cat’s eye play an important role in road marking.